Priority Maintenance Plans
Pre-Paid Maintenance is more than a service contract — it’s a service retention program that works as a win-win for customers and dealers alike.
Customer Benefits of Prepaid Maintenance
- Significant discounts on basic oil changes, filter changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Effortless budgeting of service expenses, with prepaid maintenance rolled into their monthly car payment
- Added insight and expertise from factory-trained and certified technicians
- Builds a computerized service history to enhance future resale value
- Fully transferrable if the customer chooses to sell the covered vehicle
Dealer Benefits of Prepaid Maintenance
- A new revenue source for your service department, including upsell opportunities during inspection
- The flexibility to honor claims at a single location or multiple dealerships in a multi-store chain
- Automated claims with no forms to submit
- Flexible pricing – UP TO FULL RETAIL and agreed-upon reimbursement levels
- Guaranteed to cover margin costs and demonstrate financial benefits through upsells and repeat business
- Claims reserves can be reinsured
- Our plans even offer coverage for windshield wipers, batteries, brake pads, transmission fluids, and much more.
Seamless Online Administration
Without prepaid maintenance, you have a lot to lose.
Did you know that 70 percent of car buyers fail to return to the dealership for service and maintenance? Since the service department is one of the most valuable profit centers of a dealership, a percentage this high can be devastating over time.
Consider this scenario:
- A dealership sells 120 cars this year.
- 70 percent of those buyers go elsewhere for service and maintenance.
- That’s 84 service opportunities.
- Over a five-year period, that’s roughly $84,000–$92,000 in lost revenue.
ARC helps you reclaim that lost profitability with go-to-market strategies that leverage decades of industry insight.